Your privacy is important to us.
- Ordering. When ordering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Cookies. Like most other websites, Pinky Baby® uses cookie technology throughout the site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this site. This site's cookies do not and cannot infiltrate a user's hard drive to gather a user's confidential information. Our cookies are not "spyware."
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on the site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Pinky Baby® is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At Pinky Baby®, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your orders.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
You can email us at email@example.com and request:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation!